Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Phoebe Diane Miller

So. The other day at lunch, Phoebe and I got insanely bored and decided to go outside and take some pictures. Little did I know how amazing they would turn out, and how happy I would be when I got them back. :) Without further ado.

It goes on.

"With Lucifer beneath you...and God above..."

I have yet to name a few of them, but I just wanted them "out there" in a timely manner, so I didn't bother waiting for inspiration. :) Isn't she GORGEOUS, though? Like seriously. What a cool girl. I love my friends.

Also, I just wanted to say how insanely grateful I am to live in such a pretty part of the world. Really, North Carolina is such a beautiful place. I can't even believe it's December and I can still leave the house without my heavy coat!

Anyway...thanks for checking out my pictures. :)

The songs added to the playlist are:
Living of Love by The Avett Brothers

and I would've added It Goes On and On by The Avett Brothers, but they didn't have it on the website. Here's a link so you can listen to it anyway!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S1kxGrjpVw


No comments:

Post a Comment